We are now recruiting for an experienced cook!
If you or someone you know maybe interested please could they contact Deputy Manager Pippa. They must have experience in cooking (weather it be in a bar, restaurants or cafe etc) and maintain the highest level of hygiene.
If you would like more information, again please contact Pippa.
- You must hold at least minimal level 3
- Minimum of a level 2 in food hygiene
- You must hold an up to date health and safety and COSHH certificate.
- Have experience and understanding of preparing healthy balance meals
- Have knowledge of special dietary requirements and what alternatives can be given
- Sanitise and clean to a professional standard at all times
- Prepare shopping lists weekly and hand them to Pippa
- Other duties, cleaning and sanitising to nursery maybe included.
- You have the option to join the company pension scheme
- You will receive 20 days holiday plus statutory days
- 25 hours a week Monday – Friday
- £8.90 per hour (age dependant)