What we collect
This statement will cover the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP). It will show how Grow Happy Childcare collects and uses your personal information about parents, children and employees. As a ‘Data Controller’ we are responsible for how we utilise all personal information. The full document is available for you to read here:-
We may collect the following information, (this list is not exclusive):
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Telephone numbers
- National Insurance number
- Bank Account details, payroll records and tax information of all employees
- Salary, annual leave, pension and benefits information of all employees
- Photographs and video clips which may be used on our social media sites
- Observation, Planning and Assessments
- Record book for each child containing the work of the child, observations examples of progress and photographs.
- Medical data
- Next of kin and emergency contact details
How we will use information about you
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to.
- Internal record keeping
- We may periodically send email promoting new Grow Happy Childcare related events or other information relating to Grow Happy Childcare activities. We will not use your contact information for commercial purposes.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for the purpose of research into our site’s operation. We may contact you by email. We may ask for additional information at that time. Providing additional information is entirely optional and will in no way affect your service in the site.
- We may use the information to customise the website and for social media purposes.
- We may contact you with a newsletter about the activities at Grow Happy Childcare.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We are also a member of the ICO (Information Commisioners Office). Our registration details are:- ZA289781.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.